A complete guide to 12th scale and F1 radio control pan cars, with everything you need to know from basic setup how-to’s to advanced techniques used by world champions. Everything you need to drive faster is in this book.
Driving faster is a process:
- Determine the fastest racing lines around a particular track – we show you how
- Changing the setup of your car so it is easy to drive those lines quickly – comprehensive advice
- Practising driving those lines – most effective use of practice time
We provide you with the information you need to fast track your success, whether racing or bashing. Whether you’re a beginner, club racer or pro driver. This essential addition to your pit space is packed full of information that will give you the edge, in an easy to read format with examples:
- Step-by-step guides
- Advice for every setup option
- Case studies
- Quick reference material
With Pro Tips from IFMAR World Champions
- David Spashett (3x 12th scale champion)
- Jan Ratheisky (F1 champion)
- 60+ pages of advice for every car setting from A-Z; what they do, how they work, effects and advice.
- 19 pages of advice on how to drive faster. Includes setup theory, fast driving tutorial, and how to apply this theory to any track.
- 20+ pages of case studies for carpet and asphalt tracks. Describes actual race meetings, and how skilled drivers approached their setup, what changes they made, why, and the results.
- 10 pages of quick reference checklists. Covers all of the common problems and situations you might encounter. Car is spinning out? Wanders on the straight? Doesn’t have enough steering? We’ve got you covered.
- Check out the full Table of Contents (PDF).
“The book is too good this is a must have in your pit table, if you have ever wondered why other racers are doing better than you, read the book and learn from it”
This product is a paperback book. If you would like to buy the eBook instead then click here.
We offer a discount If you would like to buy the book and the eBook together. Simply buy the physical book first and then click here to buy the discounted eBook.