This eBook is only available to customers who have already purchased the physical book. If you have not purchased the physical book and only want to buy the eBook then this is not the right product for you (you want this one instead).
- Requires a device with a web browser and internet connection.
- Designed for computers, tablets and phones (Windows and Mac, iOS and Android, etc).
- Full-text search.
- Annotate content including:
o Highlight text.
o Add your own notes to any text.
- Annotations are available across all of your devices. I.e: make notes on your phone and they are available on your tablet and computer.
All prices are in US dollars. For Australian customers, the price includes GST (Goods & Services Tax). No GST is charged to customers outside of Australia. License details.
You will have access to the eBook within a few minutes of purchase. Important note: if you are buying the physical book at the same time then we recommend making two purchases with two separate payments (one for the book and one for the eBook). This will ensure you get instant access to the eBook. Otherwise, the online store software will wait for the physical book’s shipping label to be printed before marking the order as complete and emailing you activation details for the eBook. Weird I know. Alternatively, you can contact us and we will manually release the eBook part of the order but this may not happen instantly so two purchases is recommended in order for you to receive your eBook as soon as possible.
A complete guide to 12th scale and F1 radio control pan cars, with everything you need to know from basic setup how-to’s to advanced techniques used by world champions. Everything you need to drive faster is in this book.
Driving faster is a process:
- Determine the fastest racing lines around a particular track – we show you how
- Changing the setup of your car so it is easy to drive those lines quickly – comprehensive advice
- Practising driving those lines – most effective use of practice time
We provide you with the information you need to fast track your success, whether racing or bashing. Whether you’re a beginner, club racer or pro driver. This essential addition to your pit space is packed full of information which will give you the edge, in an easy to read format with examples:
- Step-by-step guides
- Advice for every setup option
- Case studies
- Quick reference material
- Pro tips from IFMAR world champions
Proof of Physical Book Purchase
To qualify for this reduced price eBook you must have already purchased the physical book. If you purchased the physical book from this website then you can skip the step below. Otherwise, if you purchased the book from another store then you must:
- Email proof of physical book purchase (e.g: invoice received) to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of eBook purchase. If we do not receive this email from you then we will refund your purchase less a small administrative fee.