The eBook has the same content as the physical book.
A complete guide to electric radio control Off-road vehicles (1/10 scale Stock/Modified and 1/8 scale). It contains everything you need to know from basic how-to guides to advanced techniques used by world champions. Everything you need to drive faster is in this book.
Driving faster is a process:
- Determine the fastest racing lines around a particular track – we show you how
- Changing the setup of your car so it is easy to drive those lines quickly – comprehensive advice
- Practising driving those lines – most effective use of practice time
We provide you with the information you need to fast track your success, whether racing or bashing. Whether you’re a beginner, club racer or pro driver. This essential addition to your pit space is packed full of information that will give you the edge, in an easy to read format with examples:
- Step-by-step guides
- Advice for every setup option
- Case studies
- Quick reference material
- Pro tips from IFMAR world champions
With Pro Tips from IFMAR World Champions
- Bruno Coelho (2-time 4WD winner).
- Billy Easton (2WD winner).
- 96 pages on every car setting from A-Z (Ackermann to Wings); what they do, how they work, effects and advice.
- 35 pages of advice on how to drive faster. Includes setup theory, fast driving tutorial, and how to apply this theory to any track.
- 17 pages on every aspect of jumping including how to optimise your jumps for fast lap times.
- 28 pages on tyres; track surface terminology, tyre selection criteria with examples, tyre guide, gluing, inserts, direction, additive, warmers, balancing and more.
- 70 pages of case studies for clay, packed dirt, dirt, astroturf and carpet. Describes actual race meetings, and how skilled drivers approached their setup, what changes they made and the results. Setups of world champions, European champions, US champions and national champions of many other countries.
- 19 pages of quick reference checklists. Covers all of the common problems and situations you might encounter. Car is spinning out? Wanders on the straight? Doesn’t have enough steering? Hard landings? Won’t jump far enough? Flips over? We’ve got you covered.
- Tech Talks by Ray Munday (2WD & 4WD Australian Champion).
- Beginner’s guide.
- Covers all motors and speeds from 21.5T to the fastest Modified motors.
- 2WD and 4WD Buggy (1/10).
- Short Course Trucks and Stadium Trucks (1/10).
- 1/8 scale eBuggy and eTruggy.
“The detail is better than anything I have seen, described in a way that makes sense, with things I can try in my driving. Any racer that wants to be competitive should read this book.” Guns RC
- Requires a device with a web browser and internet connection.
- Designed for computers, tablets and phones (Windows and Mac, iOS and Android, etc).
- Full-text search.
- Annotate content including:
o Highlight text.
o Add your own notes to any text.
- Annotations are available across all of your devices. I.e., make notes on your phone and they are available on your tablet and computer.
Delivery – If you only order an eBook, then order processing is automated and you will receive an email with access details within a few minutes of placing your order (check your junk mail). If you order a physical book at the same time then it must be manually processed. Orders with eBooks are prioritised and 98% are processed within 12 hours. If you wish to avoid this delay, you can place two orders, one for your eBook(s) and one for your physical book(s).